Friday, April 01, 2011

Winner, winner, and some thoughts for dinner

I found out yesterday I won a fat quarter of Honey Child fabric from Sis Boom!  Sweet! (and no this isn't an April Fool's joke!)  She makes the most amazing fabrics.  She also just released Girl's World, with over twenty different sewing projects to make for little girls...frilly dresses, bed canopies, fancy pillows, and more.  You can buy it here, it will be signed by Jennifer and ships out May 1st.

*****************************************************************************
I figured out why I need to change my pillow case every night before I go to bed.

She has a cat bed, but apparently prefers the down alternative.



I brought up the Easter things the other day and am slowly getting stuff up.  We found the garland last year at Marshalls.  I wish we had one in town...or a TJMaxx...something.  This town stinks for shopping.

*******************************************************************************

Are you pulling any tricks for April Fool's today?  My mom emailed me a few ideas





Mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, spaghetti and meatballs, corn on the cob cupcakes all found HERE

 Fish sticks with peas found HERE

Enjoy being sneaky!

No comments: