Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A posy and pencils

 The fabric I won from Sis Boom arrived in the mail the other day.  It's even more gorgeous in person...rich, vibrant, beautiful!  With all the chaos here lately, I've only had time to make a flower posy.  I wore it to work the other day and had several compliments on the colors.  Heck ya, they're gaw-jus!


*******************************************************************************

I LOVE this carrot centerpiece from Wants and Wishes.  Simple. Colorful. Perfect.


*******************************************************************************
Check this out!

Miniature art on the tip of a pencil.  Made using only a sewing needle, a razor blade, and a sculpting knife.  For reals!  Meet Dalton Ghetti.  Simply amazing.  I love that people can see beauty and potential in everything.







No comments: