Friday, April 15, 2011

Cold, Cookies, and Cuteness

So much for nice weather. 

The girls put on hats and mittens to play outside yesterday. 

There's even a chance for freezing rain...or *gasp* SNOW.  



When the girls came in, we baked chewy chocolate chip cookies.  

The secret ingredient for chewiness is a box of vanilla pudding.

Delicious.  I know, because I ate half a dozen.

I used THIS recipe, but I halved it...because God knows I don't need 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies calling my name.

Our grocery store was giving away eggs yesterday (cool, right?), so we boiled a dozen and had them with dinner.

Camdyn told me she doesn't like the butter.

The what?

You know, the butter.  The oak.

Oooh, you mean the yolk.   Haha!!


*********************************************************************

I can't get over how much Booth has changed since we brought him home.


He's a doggy teenager already.


I was backing up pictures yesterday and came across these from December...



Aw, what a cute little butterball he was.  I wish they stayed little forever.  

Kids too, for that matter.

Why are they small for such a short time and teenagers for what seems like a millennium?

 

No comments: