Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tents and booze

Last night we made tent city in Riley's room.


The girls decided to sleep in there (Cooper wasn't feeling well, so he passed on it).

As usual, it started out well, everyone snuggled up together...but inevitably fights break out and screaming ensues.

Clyde and I give them a warning.
And another warning.
And another warning...this time the ultimatum.
Then another warning...because we were watching Body of Proof and didn't really mean we were going to jump right up and deal with it.
So, several more warnings and finally Rowyn had to come out.
Camdyn went to her bed.
And ultimately, Riley was the only one that slept in the tent.


I went and got one of these out of the freezer.
After all that parenting, I deserved one.  Right?



It was my first time trying a frozen drink in a bag...how weird does that sound? My aunt used to keep wine in a box in her fridge, my family is classy like that. Anyway, it wasn't bad...tonight I'm trying pomegranate acai margarita version.

*******************************************************************************



Have you seen Sarah + Abraham

 Some seriously cute stuff! Go check out their shop.

No comments: