Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Good Wife

The Good Wife is one of our favorite tv shows right now.  I'm not sure if you've seen it, but last week they had a scene with a lion that acts as a speakerphone. 


Here's a clip:


Cute, right?! 

Someone is a marketing genius.  I'm sure that product was googled like crazy after the show.  I know I did.  The only place I could find it for sale was here. They're apparently made by a company called Kuchi-Paku and it is available in lion, penguin, rabbit, elephant, or frog.

I'm not sure I could have a straight conversation with someone who's voice is coming out of an animated lion...but it would sure be fun to try!  


*****************************************************************

Happy 17th Birthday, Hutch puppy.
We miss you! ♥ 





No comments: