Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tutus and Turds

A ballerina wannabe waiting for the mailman.

She loves to spin, to dance, to dress up.


She will tell you she's a ballerina princess.


I suppose I should find somewhere in town that takes 2-year-old ballerina princesses for lessons.


I'm quite certain she would love it.






*****************************************************************
My red wreath on my front door had to go. 

I'm fairly certain Valentine's Day was over a few months ago.


So, I made a wreath yesterday with materials I had on hand...fabric, a wreath form from the dollar store, and jute.

Wrapping the jute sucked.  My forearm hurts today.  You didn't know you could get a workout crafting, did you.  Maybe it's just because I'm old.  




 
*******************************************************************************

I work most nights, so when I get home I always ask how things went while I was gone...did everyone behave, anything new come home from school, did they get their homework done...etc.

So, yesterday Clyde told me Camdyn was playing quietly in her room.  When he opened the door to check on her, Tashi (one of our cats) came bolting out wearing a lime green shirt.  

He was finally able to chase her down and get the shirt off and then went in to talk to Camdyn.  When he walked in the room he was over come by a smell.  He wondered what in the heck it was...and then he found it.  Poop, under Camdyn's bed.  Tashi turds.  

Poor kitty literally had the shit scared out of her.

He explained to Camdyn that cats don't like to be dressed up...something you'd think would go without saying.

Oh Lumpy.

In case you're wondering, Tashi is fine...although I'm quite sure she'll avoid Camdyn like the plague from here on out.

No comments: