Thursday, April 07, 2011

Life...it just happens

This little girl is something else.
  
She's so sassy.  
 
I caught her picking her nose yesterday and when I called her out on it, she looked me dead in the eye and told me,

"I'm not picking it, my booger is just stuck."

Booth graduated from Puppy Kindergarten!  

He even got a diploma.

I took him for a walk the other day and of course he did his business about two minutes into the walk.  Being a good pet owner, I brought a bag to clean it up.  Then I realized I was going to have to carry it the rest of my walk.  Eww.  Revelation!  I figured he could carry his own poop and I tied the bag around his collar.  Haha! 

I think I may be on to something.  An invention to go around their neck.  A poop pouch.  A shit satchel.  A BM bag.

What an infomercial that would make.



Camdyn had her med check yesterday. 

They took her off one pill and upped her Concerta.

I always have so much anxiety when they switch them. 

They also referred her to Iowa City.  They have a new program that allows us to be seen here instead of having to travel there.  Since Camdyn doesn't neatly fall into any category, her doctor is hoping they will have some better idea about what will work for her.


I have such mixed feelings.


On a lighter note (well, maybe not lighter), Camdyn asked me this morning if I had a baby in my belly.  She said my belly was getting bigger.


Thank you.  Ugh.  I'm off to find an exercise video and to never eat again. ;)

No comments: