Monday, April 11, 2011

Smurfs and a birthday

Saturday was Clyde's birthday, we had a small party at home.  For dinner he opted for hamburgers and brats...which were delicious.  He had to grill them himself, since the grill and I don't get along.  The girls and I made cupcakes with homemade butter cream frosting.  They chose the rainbow sprinkles from The Calico Bean

It was a beautiful day to have a birthday...windows open, sun shining...just the perfect day.



******************************************************************





I am officially addicted to this stupid game.  You build the Smurfs a village, you collect smurfberries, you grow crops, you avoid Gargamel and Azrael.  

Dumb.  But I just keep playing it.

I blame growing up in the 80's.

*******************************************************************************
Rowyn ~ June 2009

My latest Rowynism...

While laying in bed with her Saturday morning, I said...

Rowyn, I love you so much I could just eat you up!

She looked me dead in the eye and said...

Don't eat me, Mom!  I'm Rowyn, and you would miss me! 

No comments: