Friday, April 08, 2011

Crafts and a tooth

I dusted off the sewing machine yesterday and made a felt lined pouch for my ipod.

Do you have any favorite apps?  

Rowyn loves Fruit Ninja.  She laughs and laughs when she hits a bomb.





I also started making some Easter hair pretties.


While I sewed, Camdyn made me a picture of Dora and Boots.

There was a new episode on this morning.  Boots gets a big boy bike.  We DVR'd it.  Lucky me.


****************************************************************************

Cooper and his buddies playing guns. 

I hate guns for the record.  For awhile we didn't allow him to have any...then came the water gun, then a Nerf gun, then laser tag guns.  Parenting failure.  


Cooper is hiding behind the hose box.  It's a shield, you know.  

It looks like Booth wants to play too...can you see him? lol

****************************************************************************

We had to get out the tooth bag last night.  I originally was going to make one for each kid, but only got as far as a green one for Cooper.  It works, whatever.

 All ready for the Tooth Fairy...with guard puppy Booth at the end of his bed.

No comments: