Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday

I got a lot done yesterday.
I love days when I'm motivated.
I finally started weeding and getting ready for mulch.

Then I spray painted a frame I found at Goodwill.
It used to be gold with a lovely farm motif.


The girls kept busy while I weeded.
Thankfully, we live at the end of a cul-de-sac.


Safety first!
The entire getup compliments of Lumpy.

*******************************************************
We did take a few breaks.  Snacks, timeouts, water, timeouts, lunch, timeouts.

I made a new flower to wear.
It's made from ribbon and lots of hot glue.  I have the burns to prove it.
I used the tutorial from V and Co


I also did a little web shopping.
Booth is getting a new collar from Etsy.
It's the argyle one I blogged about before. 

I like these watches from Francesca's
I think I need a rainbow of watches.
Just so I could look at them.
But someone needs to tell yellow she's out of order.


I also sat down a read through the new Mini Boden catalog.  
*sigh* 
When I strike it rich, their closets will be full of Mini Boden and Crewcuts.


I do have to say Target has some pretty cute, affordable clothes. Their new Calypso line, Genuine Kids, and even some Cherokee.


Have a great weekend!
I'm off to give the dog a bath.
What fun. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love mini-boden, don't love their prices. such cute kids clothes. if they didn't grow so darn fast I'd make the investment! =)