Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

What a perfect weekend.
Saturday night, we celebrated Mother's Day.  
We had Olive Garden.
I could eat there everyday.
I might weigh 400 pounds from all the carbs, but it would be worth it.


I opened gifts Sunday morning.
I love the homemade gifts the kids make me.


Camdyn decorated a dish towel with her hand prints.

She also made me a dozen cards, with a plethora of stickers.
That girl loves her stickers.


With the help of Grammy, she made me this bouquet with a sweet poem to go with it.


Speaking of Grammy...she made me this gorgeous card...all the hand stitching must have taken forever.  I still can't figure out how she gets her scallops to line up.  I'm scalloped scissors disabled.  For real.

Clyde and the kids gave me the latest Charlaine Harris book!  Riley knitted me a bookmark to go with it.

Cooper made me an ABC Book of Mom.
I'm sharing some of the pages.
 

Aww, thanks Cooper.
It's good to know someone appreciates my cooking.


Haha...not sure what to think about this one.
At least he didn't use W is for---Woman size mom.  Then I might be offended. ;)


Yes, very true Cooper.
A great quality you look for in a mom. :)


LOL...what?  Really?   
I think maybe Cooper was hungry.


My husband would agree.


I loved this project...he had me laughing and smiling and thankful I'm a mommy.

Being a mother is so amazing.  

Not always easy...but always worth it.
One snuggle, one kiss, one I love you...are all the rewards I need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin Coopers gift is awesome! I hope someday I will get something cool like that :-)

All of your gifts are great!

Glad you had a good mothers day!

and p.s. how i miss the olive garden *yum*

<3