Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Dogs Life

Booth and his cousin, Tucker.
They played and played on Saturday.
Mostly, Tucker would find something to tease Booth with.
Booth took the bait every time.
Chase on!



Don't hate me because my yard is so lush and green and there isn't a dandelion in sight.

My husband has such a green thumb.
Last year, he accidentally killed half our grass.
No worries, it's coming back in a lovely shade of yellow.






We borrowed a training collar to try on Booth (hence the bright orange collar).  
We're sold!
He stays in the yard with a simple warning beep from the remote.
I wish they marketed a kid-safe version.
Kidding, of course.
Well, kind of. ;)


This picture tells me two things.
My car needs to be washed.
And it was ridiculously hot out yesterday.
We had the heat on last week and air this week.
Crazy weather.

She had a tantrum the whole way home.
Why?
Because I buckled her seat belt, not her.
I love two-year-old's.

No comments: