Wednesday, May 18, 2011

O

We went for a walk today and Booth carried his own leash.  
Which is impossible for you to see in this incredibly grainy picture.
So, you'll just have to take my word for it.
He found a frog along the way and ate it before I got a chance to stop him.
Dogs are so gross.



Rowyn made me some delicious cupcakes, to get my mind off the poor frog.
The girls love this set.  

*********************************************************
Some you already know from Facebook, but my sister Caitlin was at Oprah's Surprise Spectacular taping last night at the United Center. It was her farewell show...it's hard to believe she's been on since 1986.  This was her 4,561ist show.  Crazy!

 

 


 
She didn't give away a car, a cardigan, or a cruise...but I'm pretty sure my sister had a night of she'll never forget.

No comments: