Friday, May 20, 2011

Crockpot and other crap

I made zesty barbeque chicken in the crockpot last night.
I used a slightly different recipe than I normally use...I've never tried it with italian dressing.
I found it at allrecipes.



1½ lbs boneless chicken breasts
1 18oz bottle of barbeque sauce (any flavor)
½ cup brown sugar
¾ cup italian dressing
2 tbsp worchestershire sauce


Place chicken in crockpot, mix all the ingredients together, and pour mixture over chicken.


Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4.


Shred chicken once tender.

I forgot to take an after picture, you know how chaotic dinner time can be.  Anyway, it was delicious!  The only thing I would have added would have been some purple onion.  But then no one else here would have eaten it.


*********************************************************


I took a picture of my olga mezitt rhododendron the other day while it was pouring out.  I think it's growing more like a bonsai tree than rhododendron.  Weird.

*********************************************************
I loaded a new app the other day.  It's called Instagram.
It's pretty cool.

This reminds me.
Camdyn is on yet another new med.
This time it's Adderall.
Yesterday was a great day! 
I'm hoping this it the one that works for her.


The Nashville filter is my fav.
5 star app...and it was free. 
Try it!

*********************************************************
My retro metro bag came in from a Thirty-One Gifts party I went to.


So far, I'm really liking it.  I added a few of my flowers on it and it actually holds all my crap, even my mongo camera.

In other news, I found a tick on Rowyn last night while giving her a tub.  Later, Clyde found one on his shorts.  Gross.
Riley's like me and gets the heebie jeebies just thinking about them.  She made me check her hair twice before her shower and once after.
It's going to be a long summer.
Too bad they don't make a flea and tick treatment for kids like they do for cats and dogs.  You know, just a drop on the back of their neck.  haha.

No comments: