Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bush Hog

While at the farm, Clyde found a big boy toy.  He gave the kids a ride around the fields...he claims it was for the kids sake, but I know better.




While they rode, I cut lilacs to bring home.  She had lavender and white ones.  I love the smell of lilacs...almost as much as I love the smell of lily of the valley.
 
*********************************************************
Someone is turning 3 soon, so I've begun putting things together for her party.



I ordered some things from Etsy, like these cupcake liners.


*********************************************************
Do you Zumba?  I want to try it...but know I won't do it alone.  So who wants to go with me?

My clothes from last summer don't fit, so it's time to do something.  Ugh.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

If I was closer I would totally do it with you. I won't do it alone either. I need someone to laugh with. =)

trente33trois said...

I go to a 5:45AM Zumba class! It's filled with adorable little old ladies with less rhythm than me!