Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Veterinarian

I walked in to the living room to find this...

Hiding...which usually means someone is up to something.

I asked her what she was doing and she showed me.

Just playing veterinarian...she was icing Booth's "injured" paw.  I'm sure he was tolerating it only because he was allowed to sit on the chair while he was her patient.

I'm slowly going through photos on my computer and backing them up before the computer takes a crap.  It sounds like it's idling, like a truck...or perhaps a plane getting ready to take off.  Either way, I don't trust it.  

Anyway...I found these from last year at this time.  

 Princess on vacation in Maui...complete with camera and Lei.




Princess Messy Hair with her cell phone and doll binky.



Perhaps she doesn't get service in Maui?

Oh how quickly time goes by.  
Much too quickly for my liking.

No comments: