Thursday, March 03, 2011

Two

Yesterday, we watched American Idol.  Rowyn grabbed a mic and let loose. 




She has quite the stage presence.
I'm voting for her.
Anyone that can get by with socks and heels deserves a vote.

***************************************************************

On a sadder note, a local two-year-old died last night after he was hit by a vehicle.  As a mother, especially of a two-year-old, my heart just aches for his family.  I cannot begin to imagine what they're going through right now.  Something no one should ever have to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. 

It's a sobering reminder to not sweat the small stuff.  Something I know I need to work on.  Cherish every moment, because you never really know when it could be your last.

I'm off to go hug my babies.

No comments: