Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I love Irish Blessings, they're usually full of wit and wisdom.  

A few of my favorites...

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.


May you live as long as you want, 
and never want as long as you live.

*************************************************************************


Yesterday, while I was at work, Grammy and the kids made a Leprechaun trap.  The kids couldn't wait to show me when I got home.  I love how it turned out.  Riley told me she is so lucky to have a Grammy that does fun stuff with them. 




This morning the coins were gone.  Tricky little Leprechaun. ;)


Clyde and I put the kids to bed and sat down to watch Criminal Minds.  Afterwards, we turned off the lights, locked the doors, and headed to bed.  We found Rowyn asleep in our doorway.  It must have been that tricky little Leprechaun that moved her there, because she would NEVER get out of bed after we tucked her in.  She would never get lotion all over my nightstand.  She would never smash chapstick on the bathroom counter.  Nope, she would never.  Had to be the leprechaun.

No comments: