Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainbow Cookies

The weekend went by too quickly.  
It always does when I'm off.  The weekends I work...not so much.
I didn't feel well all weekend, so not much got accomplished.
I did manage to make the Thai wraps on Saturday night.  
Clyde and I liked them...the kids opted for cheese pizza.

Last night, I made rainbow cookies for dessert.
They're made with a cake mix.  Super easy. 





Rainbow Cookies

1 box cake mix (I had yellow on hand)
½ cup butter, softened
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together.  Form dough into 1 inch ball and roll in sugar crystals.  Bake at 350° oven for 10-13 minutes.  Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes, then move to wire rack.

****************************************************************

While I baked, Stevie Wonder Rapunzel and the Snow White Easter Bunny went on an egg hunt.  We filled the plastic eggs with Fruit Loops and Cooper hid them around the house.  




Booth joined in on the fun.  He thought the plastic egg was delicious enough, but the cereal inside was an added bonus.  When he finished with that, he ate the silicone skin for the Wii remote. 

Kindergarten round up tomorrow for a certain 5-year-old!  It's hard to believe I'll have three in school full time next year.

No comments: