Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dixon

We visited with friends yesterday.  They just had their sixth baby.  A little boy, that I'm quite enamored with.

Greyson
 
His brother thought he needed bunny ears. :)
 
Big sister, Karis, showed me how she does the chicken dance.  I think she has the world's longest eyelashes.  Really.  They're gorgeous!

Ryanne is a snuggler...I loved every minute of it.  Poor little girl started feeling (and sounding) miserable around dinner time.  Leslie took her in to the doctor later that night and found out she has croup.  Oh how I hate hearing kids with croup...the gasping for air...just breaks my heart.  We hope she's feeling better today!

Proof it hasn't been that long since we had a wee one.  He might not admit it, but he misses it.

Such a cutie!
 

Just before we left, we got a picture of the gang...minus Ryanne.  When Leslie and I met the first time, Cooper was a year old.  It's hard to believe how much has changed, growing kids, adding kids, new houses...but one thing hasn't changed...our friendship. :)

No comments: