Friday, March 11, 2011

Around the house

I'm glad the week is coming to an end. 

It's been a rough last few days with Camdyn.  Anger. Yelling. Hitting.  Frustration.  Apologies.  Hugs.  Reassurance.

I got my hair cut yesterday.  It's a little shorter than I wanted.

My oldest needs to get more sleep...she's a bear in the morning. 

My son's report card says he's being bossy on the playground.  He always wants to be captain and is very competitive.  We need to work on respecting others feelings.  We talk about this all the time...apparently, I need to figure out a way to make it sink in.  Frustrating.

I'm pretty sure Rowyn will never be potty trained.  She told me she likes sitting in poopy diapers. *sigh*

I really need some retail therapy, but money is tighter than a fat guy in spandex. 


My husband decided to slice and dice his thumb at work on Monday.  The kids don't care for his stitches.  Although, Camdyn did offer to cook dinner for him that night...she told him to just sit down and rest.  Cute, right?



Randomness...






1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's quite the week! Sure you don't want us to come to you?