Monday, October 17, 2011

PB and a Book

What a great weekend...but man does it seem like a blur.  They always go so quickly, don't they?

My sister Caitlin, brought me the peanut butter I asked begged her for.  She was in town for her 10-year high school reunion, which happened to fall on the same night as my 20-year high school reunion.  Yes, I'm that old.

It was great to spend time with her, but I really wish we had more time.  What I wouldn't give for a shopping trip with my mom and sisters!



Breakfast was so delicious.  No lie.


**************************************************************

I worked on Sunday and since Cooper and Clyde had football, my mom watched the girls for us.

Can I just say they have the best Grammy ever?!
She's always playing with them, crafting with them, reading to them...and yesterday, she took them for a walk and they each collected leaves and nuts, which they then made into a leaf book for me.

They recycled cardboard for the top and bottom, the stick and twine held it together, and then Grammy helped them iron the leaves onto waxed paper.
Can you tell she used to be a Kindergarten teacher?




What a cute craft project!
Thanks, Mom!

No comments: