Tuesday, October 04, 2011

B is for Breezy

Last week we worked on the letter B.  We went outside to look for things that start with B, but we were sidetracked by other goodies.

A leaf.


A dandelion.

It was so windy last week, we didn't stay out long. 



We went in and did some crafting.




We made a bumblebee with construction paper, pipe cleaners, parchment paper, markers, and googly eyes.



Then we sorted bears.

And we counted them.

And then we gobbled them all up.


I love my time with this girl.
I am so lucky to be able to be home with her during the day.
Before I know it, she'll be climbing up onto that yellow bus with her brother and sisters.
It makes me sad to even think about it.
So for now, I'm going to cherish every minute I have with her.

It's gorgeous out today, so we're walking Booth to the pond.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: