Friday, October 14, 2011

Instafriday

My week by instagram



It's my birthday today!
We actually celebrated last weekend.
While at my parents house, the kids found a mature giant puffball mushroom.
They kicked it and were amazed by the greenish/yellow noxious cloud that followed.
Ok, really it's spores, but it looks like an airboure toxin being released. 


The kids played for quite some time in the leaves.
We live in a newer subdivision, which means small trees, which means barely any leaves, which makes for a boring fall.


Booth drove.


Birthday soup!  A family recipe my dad makes me every year on my birthday.  This year he made a beef version and a veggie version.  Served with Panera bread...delicious!


My mom made me a card, complete with a zipper flower.
Love it!


Cooper reading Shel Silverstein to Camdyn.
She loves the poems and laughs and laughs!
And they're not fighting for once, a rarity.

Proud of Riley for being selected...she said they spent the day doing all kinds of science experiments.
Fun!

I love my UPS man.


Very little blogging this week, we've been painting!


I woke up to find a pink bag on my dresser. ♥

Have a great weekend!  My sister Caitlin will be in town, can't wait!


No comments: