Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sleep and Ballet

I'm watching Regis and Kelly while I blog this morning.  I try and watch them a few days a week, especially on days like last week when they had my other husband, David Boreanaz on.  Anyway, they make me laugh and that's a good way to start the day.


Rowyn is still sleeping, so I'm enjoying the me time.  Rowyn is our crazy sleeper.  By crazy, I mean we always find her in the most awkward positions, in the most uncomfortable places...sleeping like a baby.  Last week, she fell asleep on a pile of books she had pulled out of her book case. 


Or half on, half off our bed.

Yesterday, I found her resting on the couch.




She was resting up for her first class of ballet and tap!


Before leaving, I wanted to get a few pictures of her...she even wore her baby legs as little leg warmers.  I'm glad I didn't get rid of them yet, we certainly have gotten our use out of them.

At first, she was less than cooperative.


Warming up a little...


There, finally a big smile! :)


So, off we headed to class...

She got right to work hanging her coat up, getting her shoes ready, and then off they went...a whole group of 3-year-olds tapping all over the wood floors...and one instructor, she must be a brave, brave woman.  They don't allow parents in the dance room, so as we left (my mom came with us)...all we could hear was tap, tap, tapping and lots of little voices.  My mom and I walked down to Cafe Manna Java for a light lunch and some coffee.

Afterwards, we headed back to pick up Rowyn from class.  She told me she had fun and made fee (three) friends.  When I asked if she could show me her dance moves, she told me she couldn't, it was "too much work dancing".  Drama much? 

No comments: