Monday, October 24, 2011

Pigskin

Yesterday was Cooper's last football game, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little happy about the season being over.  I'm looking forward to things calming down a little with our schedule...and I'm more than happy to stop finding pads, jerseys, and cleats lying around the house.  Not to mention the cup Booth almost ate the other day...and I don't mean the drinking kind. ;)




Clyde pointed out this picture busted Cooper for carrying the ball incorrectly...he's supposed to have his hand over the end of the ball.  I also love how the little guy is out front blocking for him.  There were a lot of little guys playing yesterday, but what they lacked for in size, they made up for in intensity and drive.  So fun to watch!

**********************************************

On Friday, Rowyn and I made our version of the Three Little Pigs.




We ran out of pigs, so we substituted Hamm the Cars version.

The kids have had more fun with this...and I love hearing the stories they come up with while playing.


Can you believe Halloween is only a week away?!  We're still getting costumes together.  Riley and Cooper are still going back and forth on what they want to be.  I'm just really hoping the weather is nice enough we don't have to bundle up in coats.

No comments: