Thursday, October 27, 2011

Leggings

Target had women's knee highs socks on sale this week, so I picked up a few pairs...but not for me, for Rowyn.




I cut the feet off, sewed a hem, and...


now they're baby leggings.  I saw the idea here last year and have been meaning to try it.  She needed something to go with her aqua leotard, so I gave it a whirl.  So easy.  I'm a beginner sewer and if I can do it anyone can.  I promise.




This little girl was not very nice after her last ballet class.
She wanted me to stop at the gas station to get her something to drink after class, but I explained we'd get something as soon as we got home.
She wasn't pleased.
Apparently, she devised a plan to show her displeasure.
Once we were home, I opened the door to let her out and it was then I realized her tights looked like swiss cheese.
The little snot face used God knows what to strategically poke holes all over her tights.



She threw a tantrum when I took this picture and told her I was putting it on the computer so all her boyfriends could see.
I should make her wear them as her Halloween costume.
What would you call it?
Naughty Toddler?
Precocious Preschooler...she took the fashion world by storm?

No comments: