Saturday, August 06, 2011

Thursday: Part Two

Once we left the Magic Kingdom, we headed back to the hotel for some swimming to cool off.

One of these swimmers is not like the others.
One of these swimmers just doesn't belong.
Can you tell which swimmer is not like the others.
By the time I finish my song?
Thank you,Sesame Street.
Thank you, Meghan...for a good laugh...always.







Rowyn is my little fish.
She spent so much time in the water, I think she grew gills.
After swimming, we headed to the Garden Gallery for kids night buffet.
Cotton Candy.
Carmel Apples.
Cupcake Cones.
Lots of yummy stuff!


The even made balloon animals...well, anything you could imagine, he could make.
Lumpy chose Cinderella.
She was very relieved when we were able to fold her into the suitcase and get her home without popping.

Someone took a nap after dinner.
Mommy got snuggle time and a chance to put my feet in the white sand.
After her power nap, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom.




Spinning tea cup time.
My mom and I opted out.
Funny how I used to love spinning rides as a child and now just the thought of it makes me nauseous.


On the metro ride back to the hotel, Rowyn showed us her mad pole skills.
I think one of her aunts taught her all her moves.
Ha!

No comments: