Friday, August 12, 2011

Instafriday

Friday by Instagram
Breakfast of Rainier cherries

And a banana, peanut butter, and chia seeds on
a rice cake...thanks to inspiration from Cait. 


Cooper sleeping post-surgery.
He had his adenoids out on Wednesday.
Last night, I had to call poison control because I was giving him double the dosage of his antibiotic.
Helps if you actually read the label before dispensing it.
They said he certainly shouldn't have an infection.
But perhaps diarrhea.
Mom-of-the-year award goes to...me.




Guess who's getting glasses?


My new laptop screen and hard drive arrived by Fed Ex.
Which I needed after Rowyn dropped it on the garage floor.
On dad's watch, mind you.
I was at work and came home to a screen like this


Yesterday, Rowyn got a new pair of heels thanks to our neighbor, Rachel.
She hasn't taken them off since.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Hahaha. The funniest part is the picture of Rowyn posing right after the picture of the broken laptop screen.