Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School

On Monday, the kids had orientation.
They saw their classrooms, brought their supplies, and talked about their schedules for school.


Camdyn told me she wasn't excited about her first day.
I think everyone was just a little anxious.




Tuesday was their first full day.

Backpacks all ready to go.


I must have said something pretty funny to get them all to smile.
Lumpy is geeking out!


Camdyn's first day of Kindergarten!


Cooper's first day as a 3rd grader.


Riley's first day of 4th grade.


Rowyn insisted she have her picture taken, as well.
She says it is her first day of school at her pink school, where Mrs.Green will be her teacher.


Waiting for the bus...Lumpy looks a little nervous.



Clyde, Rowyn, and I drove up to school to watch them go in.
One excited little girl!







After school, Rowyn, Booth, and I walked up the street to meet the bus.

Rodiggity got all dressed up for the occasion.


She showed me how far she could jump in her boots.
Hooker boots are, afterall, perfect for the long jump.





Camdyn couldn't wait to tell me how her first day went...
Lots of stories, coloring, singing in music class, "gross" lunch, jump roping at recess, and she did manage to get in trouble for yelling "Hi, Jack!" to our neighbor when she saw him sitting in his classroom on her way down the hall.

Oh Lump.

No comments: