Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crappy

We're keeping it pretty low key today.
I feel crappy. 
The weather is crappy. 
Booth smells crappy.  
Craptastic. 

Rowyn and her princess friends chilled and watched The Little Mermaid.
You didn't know Snow White went blonde, did you?
It's hard to tell, but Jazmine is sitting on her bo hunk, Ken's lap...clearly snobbing the other princesses. 


Mommy sipped on coffee


...and dreamt of these wire hanging baskets from Ballard Designs to hold the mass amounts of paperwork coming home with the kids on a daily basis.  I am so sick of it stacking up on the counter in one big enormous stack.  Then when people stop by, I have to find a drawer to shove it in...and let me tell you, the drawers have no room for stuffing.  Clyde thinks I'm nuts, that I can't just leave it sit there...but I'm far too anal for that.

So, when Ballard realizes I can't pay $35 a piece for one of their cute, practical, yet pricey hanging baskets and they decide to mark them 75% off...then maybe my crappy day wouldn't be so crappy. ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better! I hear Starbucks has pumpkin spice lattes already, maybe one of those will make you feel better ;)

And you are totally crafty enough to do this....
http://attemptingaloha.blogspot.com/2011/02/ballard-and-pb-inspired-wire-wall.html

Rinner said...

Pumpkin spice would defintely improve my mood! As far as the craftiness, mine would probably turn out all bent to hell and I'd end up with a tetanus shot. ;)