Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Block Party

On Saturday, we had the second annual Back to School Block Party, hosted by our awesome neighbors, Heide and David.  They provided the location, pop, beer, liquor, and had pizzas delivered.  Amazing people, right?!  The rest of us brought a dessert to pass.
 
Someone brought a homemade school bus cake...so cute!
I brought the puffs on the green tray.  They were gone in minutes.  Seriously.

One of our new neighbors recently moved here from Indiana.  Back there, she had a cheesecake business.  She brought a vanilla bean cheesecake to the party.  It was divine.  I raved so much about it, she let me bring some home.  
I had cheesecake first thing this morning and am eating one now, just before bed.
Lucky girl!

Table for two. ;)


It was a great time and much needed.  Clyde brought the kids home and I stayed and chit chatted.  I finally drug myself home around 11:30, which made for a really long day at work today.  
I need sleep.

No comments: