Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas 2011

On Christmas, my sister Caitlin, her boyfriend Ryan, and her naughty dog Maddux drove in from Chicago.  Meghan and Carrie also arrived after having spent Christmas Eve with Carrie's family.  They brought Scout and Tucker with them, so as usual, it was a little busy with dogs, cats, and kids.  Just enough madness to remind my dad to take some Xanax. Ha!






Clyde bought us bears fans a suitable wine. :)


My neighbor made the cheesecake. In a word...divine.  Seriously.  She owns her own cheesecake business and ships them often, so let me know if you want her information.



After dessert, we had some Tom and Jerry's and sat by the fire to play Trivial Pursuit.  So much fun and always a good laugh. 






Just in time for Christmas, my Amaryllis bloomed.  
I'm surprised since my youngest managed to snap the stalk last week while farting around with it.

No comments: