Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday randomness

Well, I had my first root canal this week.  Honestly, the pain I had before the root canal made the actual procedure seem like a walk in the park.  I'd heard so many horror stories about them, that I damn near talked myself into an anxiety attack sitting in the chair waiting.  I go back next week for him to finish it, but now that I know what to expect I feel much more relaxed.



************************************************


I saw this on Pinterest and laughed...


I saw this heart hair do on Pinterest too and did Camdyn's pony tail like it today.

I've had this wreath for awhile, but made a felt heart to go with it this year.

On the weekends, my kids love to sleep in the same room.  
Sometimes, it works fine.
Sometimes, I want to rip my hair out by the roots because of the constant fighting.
When I'm at the end of my rope, I need to remember that there will be a day...probably all too soon...that they won't want to have a sleep in with their siblings.  
They'll be teenagers.
They'll be too cool for that.




Cooper LOVES eggnog.
I don't mind it in small amounts, but it's so rich. 
Clyde bought these for Cooper at the store...I had no idea So Co made eggnog.  


******************************************

Tomorrow is a big day for Riley.
Her basketball team is playing in the Iowa Games.
She is excited...and nervous.  I just hope she has fun.  I think once they have their first game under their belt, she'll feel much better.



On Sunday, we're planning on keeping it pretty low key, but we'll definitely be watching the 2012 Pro Bowl...go NFC!

********************************************
Inspiration today from Miss Audrey Hepburn...

No comments: