Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow and stuff





Not much to recap with Instagram this week, but...





Tap and ballet started back up this week.
She felt her arm needed the lint roller.
No one likes stray arm lint while you're practicing position one. 

Valentine's Day sprinkles from The Calico Bean

Potato soup on a cold night.

***************************************************
The kids and Booth were very happy it finally snowed. It was freezing out there.
I just don't have that drive like I did when I was a kid to stay out there and play in that crap.  But I sucked it up for awhile for the kids.

Booth LOVES the snow.  
He was ridiculous when we first let him out. 
Jumping, running, eating, rolling.
He had no interest in coming back inside.







Oh hell no!
I'm going back inside.


Sledding.


Riley played catch the snowball with Booth.

Our yard gets most of the snow from the snowplows.
Bad for the grass, but good for the kids!

Even Booth helped dig.

The face I got when I told him it was about time to come in for some hot chocolate.


Speaking of hot chocolate....this is what we've been drinking.  I will admit the kids like it, but I'm not a big fan.  I'll stick with the classic hot chocolate warmed on the stove.


************************************************
Inspiration today comes from Martin Luther King Jr...



No comments: