Thursday, January 19, 2012

pinterest, puzzles, and a passage

Lunch today via eatliverun on Pinterest.  I made another pin.  Better slow down here, two in one week. Yeah, the other day I made the homemade apple chips.  They were horrendous.  I overcooked them or something.  They were like little cinnamon charcoals with no hint of apple to speak of.  Clearly, I did something wrong, which is no surprise.

These turned out much better than my apple mess.  I had mine on whole wheat english muffins that I had on hand and added some feta cheese to the top.  It was yummy, but I think next time I'll go with a spicy hummus instead.



****************************************************
Rowyn and Booth and I spent most of the morning playing and doing puzzles. 


Okay, Booth didn't do the puzzles, but we are seriously questioning whether or not he ate the missing corner piece.


What?  He ate the puzzle piece!?  Ahhh!


***************************************

Have you heard of the passage Mother Teresa wrote on the walls of her home for children in Calcutta, India?  Some sources say she also wrote them on the walls of her very own room.


What an inspiration.


source artichokey studio on etsy

1 comment:

Cait said...

a.) those little sandwiches look awesome.
b.) i love rowyn's hat.