Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Links, Lego's, and Life

After taking all the Christmas decorations down, my house always seems so drab.  I know people are always in a hurry to get them down to get back to normalcy, but I miss all the colors from the tree and lights and everything else.


So we made old school rainbow paper chains to add some color.
Just like the ones we made back in grade school.
The pack of construction paper was from the dollar tree.






Better. :)

****************************************************
I ran into Wally World the other day and they had a big advertisement right when you came in the door for the new Lego Friends.  They look like Polly Pocket meets Lego...and they're pink and purple and all things girly.  Have you seen them yet?  Rowyn and Camdyn have decided they want every set.





*************************************************
Inspiration.  


While it says five simple rules, we all know they aren't always that easy.
But that's life, right?  
Internal and external struggles.
In the pursuit of happiness.  
So, I like these simple rules.
They give me inspiration.
Something I should reflect on when life gets in the way or when my brain starts over processing.

1 comment:

Cait said...

I took the Christmas decorations down last weekend and I was sad to see them go! I miss the lights the most. And those girly legos - I would have LOVED them as a kid. I think I had something similar actually, but they weren't Lego brand.