Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve, we go to my parents for a Christmas Eve picnic.  We have hors d'oeuvres and eat picnic style around the fireplace.








My mom wrapped all her pillows like presents...cute!

We got to enjoy family time, including my cousin's little freshly one-year-old daughter who has the cutest belly laugh ever.

Grandpa brought out his tank.


Which Cooper thoroughly enjoyed!


The food was amazing and I don't even want to think of the calories I consumed this past week.  Sorry for the lighting in the photos, no flash because I hate it.











One of my all time favorite holidays, which could only have been better if my siblings were all there.  We missed you Kathleen, John, and family, Rosa, Brendan and Christina, Caitlin and Ryan, and Meghan and Carrie!

No comments: