Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas and Collages

I've slowly been getting the Christmas decorations up around here and even managed to send an entire box of things that don't fit my taste anymore off to Goodwill.  Every year I'd just leave them in the bins in the basement...why??  Let someone else enjoy them.
 

I found this two-tiered basket at Goodwill last week...it was tucked in between two bins of clothing.     

The Christmas spinner my parents gave us.  My kids love it and ask us to light it every night at dinner. Cooper always asks why it can't spin faster.  You know, so quickly that the figures are a blur as they zoom by.  He'd probably also like it to come with a remote control, so he could fly it around the kitchen. 


Have you tried making a collage with Picnik yet? It even allows you to print them off at home.

No comments: