Friday, September 02, 2011

Shopping and Shots

Have you ever been over to Polyvore?  It's a pretty neat fashion website that allows you to create outfits from anywhere on the web.  I wish shopping were this easy.  Just click an outfit you like and Fed Ex shows up at your door the next day with it.  Everything would fit you perfectly.  No need to worry about returns.  No need to fight crowds.  In a word...perfect.

Clam Bake





rainy day







Errand Day



romantic casual




I don't know who christygetcrafty is, but I stumbled upon her boards and like her style.  Now go check out Polyvore and waste hours dreaming, like I just did.

*********************************************

Need a last minute fun recipe idea for this 3-day-weekend?  Go check out these super cute and fun watermelons my sister, Caitlin, made...key ingredient??  Vodka!  You can find the recipe HERE.




 
By the way, the Iowa City visit yesterday went fine.  I finally got some answers, the problem is a malformed joint in my ankle, most likely congenital.  The only cure would be surgically fusing the joint, not something I'm even entertaining.  The second option would be to scope it, debris it, and he only gave me a 70% chance that would work...and if it did, it would only be a temporary fix.  So, that left me with option three...live with the pain.  Keep using Ibuprofen, maybe try an ankle brace, try and avoid things that exacerbate the pain (like wearing heels).  I can go back and see him if I change my mind, but for now I think I'll just shop Amazon for an ankle brace and skip anything invasive.

No comments: