Friday, September 16, 2011

Vintage

My latest Etsy purchase from Liz Hutnick, a rose ring and she sent along the bobby pin and 20% off my next purchase.  How sweet!


In keeping with the vintage feel, have you seen this video on youtube?  She teaches you how to get vintage curls in your hair, without heat.  It works, it's crazy how cute the curls are.


 I had a less than willing subject for photos, but it works really well.  Camdyn and Rowyn have such thin hair, they curl up in no time. 


I found a set of vintage 1950's Fire King Fleurette dishes at GW for 50 cents a piece.  Score!



I couldn't resist.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cait said...

You get the coolest things at Goodwill. There is a thrift shop down the street from me and the only stuff it has are old and smelly t-shirts and broken electronics...