Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Chicago

If my weekend wasn't already booked with a football game, a soccer game, a softball double-header, and a window treatment party on Le Claire, I'd be all over the Renegade craft fair in Chicago.  Perhaps my Chicago sister's will go and I can live vicariously through them?



They've also opened a Native Foods Cafe near my sister, Caitlin, which I'd love to try.  She blogged about the chimichurri burger yesterday and it looks delish!  We would never have options like this in Dubuque. 


I guess I'm going to have to plan a trip to Chicago soon!  Plus, the new IKEA magazine came in the mail and there are only about a hundred things I want.

******************************************

Rowyn and I played blocks this morning and she lost all patience with Booth, who kept knocking things over with his ball.  Clearly, Booth is showing his displeasure with being shoved out of the way.  Naughty dog.  Don't worry, he's all drama...no one was hurt.


Much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny!!