Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall, Fur, and Flowers

My mom brought Booth a birthday cupcake for his birthday...and six others for his humans.


He promptly inhaled it.  Afterwards, he stole Rowyn's.  He tried for Camdyn's, but she was on to his shenanigans.  Naughty birthday dog.


We're Tucker sitting this weekend, because Carrie and Meghan are going to a wedding in South Dakota.  Apparently, it's a casual western theme...Carrie said the bride was hand stamping metal spoons with their initials for wedding favors.  I told them to take pictures, I'm interested to see the details. 

Tucker is watching her leave and I imagine begging her not to leave him at this madhouse. ;) 


With the cooler weather, I've finally felt like doing some sewing and crafting.  I made a banner for the living room.


...while Rowyn played under my craft table.  That's Rapunzel's hair you see whipping around.  That girl is all about princesses and fairies right now.


I found the blank bag at Hob Lobs and sewed on an R from some scrap fabric and some ribbon from my stash.  I added the rolled fabric flower, but looking at it now, I think it needs a little more.  Maybe a big tulle bow on the other handle?  Anyway, it's for Roywn to put her ballet and tap shoes in.


I dug up the fall decorations and started my fall mantel.   


I made a few new flowers to embellish...

my fall metro retro bag.  Small addiction...perhaps, but it's such a pretty plaid and look, even Booth likes it.

No comments: