Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Title-less

Booth misses his bff, Tucker.
I asked where Tucker was and he sat at the front window for 10 minutes.
Waiting.
Hoping.
I'm so mean to get his hopes up.
Lucky for Booth, he gets to stay with Tucker while we're gone!




************************************************

Someone who shall remain nameless, needs to clean her room.
I get so sick of reminding.
I get so sick of finding things stuffed under beds and in drawers.

********************************************************



I have to make a confession.
I'm addicted to Mossimo Supply Long and Lean tanks.
I have at least 30 of them.
I wear one pretty much every day.

*******************************************************

Title fail.



Kwwl news

By ANDREW MIGA and LARRY MARGASAK
Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker John Boehner says Rep. Anthony Weiner should resign.
Boehner, who until now has let Democrats wrestle with the online sex scandal, commented just a day after President Barack Obama suggested that Weiner should step down.
Asked whether the New York Democrat should quit, the Republican speaker said "yes."
Earlier, New York Democrat Rep. Carolyn McCarthy told reporters, "Hopefully, we are hearing he might resign in a couple of days."
The State Department says Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, is due back from an overseas trip early Wednesday. She's a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.



I know it's actually pronounced Bay-ner...but it sure looks like Boner.

Boner.
Weiner.
*insert Beavis and Butthead cheesy laugh*
huh huh, huh huh...you said Boner.

Wow, I'm a ra-tard.
I must need sleep.
Or perhaps it's too much caffeine.
Nah.  
I'm just a weiner. ;)

No comments: