Thursday, June 02, 2011

Soccer

I'd seen petti rompers like this one on Etsy, but honestly hadn't given them a second look, until I saw a friend's beautiful daughter wearing one in a photo shoot.  Adorable!

 They seem to range from about $20 and up, they come in solids and multi color, and you can get them with or without straps.  I, however, prefer the ones with straps, like these.  Cute for a photo shoot or a birthday party...and if I bought a hot pink one for Lumpy, she'd probably wear it everyday.



Speaking of Lumpy...yesterday was her first soccer game ever.  They have it setup differently this year for her age bracket.  All the girls wear pink uniforms, they practice for the first 30 minutes and then break up into teams and play a game for 25 minutes.

Mad chaos the first day.
Pink girls everywhere.


There she is, #68, tearing up the field.
I had to work, so I missed her first game.
I was super bummed, because the little super star scored 4 goals and she only played for half the game...12 minutes!!  
Her team ended up winning 4-1.

I'm so glad she found some success...especially since other things aren't so easy for her. She was proud of herself and felt good about herself...and she needs that.  I'm so happy for her...and bursting with proud mommy pride.

Way to go, Camdyn! 


 

No comments: