Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Pink Ladies

The Pink Ladies.

She's pumped and ready to go.
Game on!





GOAL!





GOAL!

Not everyone was enthused with the game.
Some played Rush Hour. 




I told others to stay nearby.
So, she flipped me the bird.
Haha.
Ok, not really...but I bet she was thinking something similar.
Her ears don't work very well lately.

So, instead of coming back over, she rolled...

down.

the hill.

Camdyn scored four goals.
It was my first night watching her play and I learned very quickly there is an "I" in team for Lumpy.
She's doesn't care who you are, she's all about getting the ball in the goal.

You know on Meet the Fockers when Robert DeNiro does the "eyes on you" gesture with the one and the two finger thing to the eye??  
Yeah, so Lumptastic did that after every goal.
To me.
I was crying I was laughing so hard.
That girl cracks me up.
For real.

No comments: