Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Red Box

Yesterday, Camdyn had her first t-ball game. 
I had to coax her into going, because she wasn't happy about being a white sox.  Not because of the team...but because of the black uniform shirt.
  
Oh drama.

I told her she could wear a hot pink skort and hair bow to match.  She finally agreed to put it on, after picking out green Dora socks to go with.



I had to work, so Clyde took a picture from his phone.
After the game, she asked him if we wash the shirt, could we just give it back.
She has decided she hates t-ball.
Whether it's because of the slow pace or her uniform displeasure, I'm not sure.




*******************************************************




Clyde rented some red box movies for us to watch.
We love red box here.
Whomever invented it...genius.

We both thought The Dilemma was okay.  Some funny parts, but not nearly as funny as I thought it would have been with Vince Vaughn and Kevin James.


The Roommate wasn't that great either.  It's like Single White Female goes to college.  Blah.




While Clyde got the movie started, I argued with Rowyn about why she couldn't have gum before bed.  One minute she was crying, the next minute she was quiet.

I found her on the kitchen floor like this...


No comments: