Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Damage and Drama

The feline members of our family decided they didn't care for the pool.
So, they popped it.
Not one hole.  Several holes.
Clyde offered to declaw them with his pliers.
Okay, a little extreme.
Maybe a bowl of water outside would be a better solution.
But, we'll leave the pliers option on the table.



********************************************************

I can hardly wait for three teenage girls in the house.
'Cause at three, some are dramatic enough.

Camdyn was yelling at her.
Big deal, get over it drama queen.

She's very much into shoes right now.
None of which are hers.
Those heels are mine.
The chewed heel...courtesy of Booth.

Later, I found her on the phone.
I don't have to worry much about this, because teenagers don't talk on the phone anymore.  They text. 


On the phone, hand on the hip, sporting Lumpy's hooker boots.
Hello, hot mess.

The other day we caught her sucking face.
For like five minutes straight.
Poor Barbie.
Gonna have to watch this one like a hawk.
Or inject a GPS into the back of her neck.
I like that idea.
For all my four of my kids.
Haha...yes, I'm that kind of mom.




She finally realized she had an audience.
Why did I buy binkies, when I could have just offered them a barbie face to suck on.

No comments: