Monday, June 06, 2011

Sunday

I was sad to see the weekend end, we had such a good time.  
Friends, family, nice weather...ahh, I love summer!

Cooper played in a tournament Saturday and Sunday.

The Asbury Cubs won first place in the silver division.

His first baseball trophy...he was stoked!


Since it was so hot out, the girls and I stayed home with Aunt Meghan and Grammy.







 Cute cheeks, Rowyn. haha.


We made homemade subs for dinner and afterwards, we played Valley Wood Court Wiffle Ball Tourney #1.
Clyde spray painted the bases on the street.
Girls vs the boys.
Girls won!
Super fun...and we'll definitely play again.


2 comments:

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

Hi. My son played in the same tournament. He got first in the gold division. I live in the same area you do. I would love to hear from you. http://hummingbirdhollowquilts.blogspot.com