Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last night the kids made Green Goblins, an idea I got from Mandy here. Ours looked more like green blobs, but the kids had a great time...even Rowyn got in on the action.

You'll need:
Kix cereal
marshmallows
3 Tbsp butter or margarine
green food coloring
assorted candy and sprinkles


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess who's mound of cavity causing goodies that is?

Photobucket

I can see the mouth Riley, but after that, I have no idea. :P

Photobucket

Baby Rowyn and her soul patch.

2 comments:

Cait said...

A. Those look yummy!!
B. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Familyof4 said...

I think you deserve Mom of the year! I mean seriously who does that much baking/treat making with their kids on a school night to boot! I bet you make dinner each night too?! LOL!